Escape to ‘spa-land’
The hectic lifestyles we live in often make us want to escape into another world. Even if it’s just for a few hours, this much-needed break is what we look for to keep us away from external stimulation. No doubt this urgent need to spend some quality time for ‘me’, especially in the urban scenario, is becoming an increasing reality.
This is where a day spa can be a blessing. This is a place that can help you indulge in some much-needed break, to switch off and relax, recharge, reflect, detox and beautify. Not only relax, today’s spa centres cater to a whole new range of health-promoting experiences too.
The healing powers of touch therapy have been interpreted on since ancient times. Spas and touch therapies are hence intrinsically connected. The nurturing touch of a skilled therapist’s hands on one’s body has benefits that go beyond the realm of the physical. So here I list you five benefits you can achieve through regular massages.
- A professional massage session is a break from your job, family, friends, which helps you slow down and de-stress.
- Massage releases a hormone called Serotonin that enhances the body and mind’s ‘feel good’ state. When you receive a spa service, your mind, body and soul are in harmony.
- By indulging in body contouring services at a spa, you can keep the extra pounds off and keep your body in shape and beautiful..
- Massage therapy can help with pain management in chronic conditions such as arthritis, sciatica and muscle spasms.
- Professional athletes and fitness freaks, along with physical pampering, experience great relief in easing muscle tensions and cramps through trained therapists and relax every part of their body through deep tissue massages.
Monsoon Salon & Spa offers various massage treatments like Signature Massage, Deep Tissue Massage etc to choose from. https://www.monsoonsalon.com/dayspa/massages/