Evaluating a Franchise Opportunity in India
Buying and operating a salon franchise in India is different from starting your own business. It is important that one should evaluate the business properly before investing. When a person is considering a franchise opportunity, there are certain things to keep in mind about the entire franchise affair. Some of the key points are:
- Purchases the right to carry on the business of the franchise system and the use of the intellectual property for a limited period of time;
- has an ongoing relationship with the franchisor;
- has a relationship with the other franchisees in the system;
- pays an upfront franchise fee and ongoing fees to the franchisor;
- follows the franchisor’s operations manual; and
- relies on the franchisor to monitor and evolve the franchise system.
Deciding to buy a franchise is a big decision and before making a commitment you should investigate:
- Franchise System
So before deciding, evaluate all the options to insure a successful and long franchise partnership.