Hair Care Tips for Indian Summer
Summers, it is that time of the year again when the scorching sun takes a toll on everything around us. Hair are no exception as they are mostly in direct contact with the sun’s heat. But with a little care, one can save their hair from the damaging heat of sun.
- Colored hair & sun do not get along as sun’s heat can causes excessive damage on color-treated hair. Try avoiding going out in the sun without covering the hair.
- Just like one uses a SPF cream for his/her skin for sun protection, use a leave-in conditioner with sunscreen to protect the hair from sun’s rays.
- Keeping the hair coated with a light moisturizing product can help a lot in keeping the hair frizz-free.
- To keep the hair from getting dry, keep hair products with formaldehyde or alcohol at bay.
- As there is enough heat around in summer months, avoid blow dryers, hot irons, rollers or any other hot styling tools.
- Use a deep-conditioning product that contains keratin, jojoba oil and other natural ingredients that can help in retaining and increasing the moisture in the hair. It also adds shine & elasticity to the hair.
- Get in touch with your hair stylist (Call 1800-103-2665 to book an appointment with Monsoon Salon & Spa’s hair artists) about what products would suits your hair type.
So keep these simple tips in mind and keep your hair nourished & protected all summers.