Makeup Tips for Monsoon Brides
Monsoon season is upon us. Some call it the season of romance, while for some it is the wedding season. Getting married in this rainy season can be a romantic thing for the couple. But for the brides, it also calls for caution while opting for wedding makeup. Rains can easily drain your makeup and dampen your plans. So if you are the one who is planning to tie the knot this season, here are some tips to take care.
1. The weather can easily melt your makeup halfway down your face. So it is recommended that you use an oil free primer and water-based foundation instead of cream ones. It will make your makeup last long.
2. Use oil absorbing powder to set the foundation as it will make it last long.
3. Avoid any cream-based makeup, be it blush or eye shadow. Instead, opt for an enhanced and less powdery look. To add glow to your face you can go for moisturizing and makeup setting spray.
4. Stay away from too much shimmer or glitter as this would make your face look excessively shiny and oily. Instead go for matte bronzers. They will be more flattering and intelligent pick. Here experts from Monsoon Salon & Spa can come-in handy. You can book an appointment early and go for expert advice.
5. Opt for water proof eyeliner and mascara. Set these with black eye shadow on top of the liner as they run the risk of sliding off in humid weather.
And just to be on the safer side, get a bright colorful umbrella to save your makeup from getting washed away. Keep in mind these tips to have that perfect makeup this monsoon season.