Pretty Lips in 5 Easy Steps
Cracked and dry lips are common during winters. It can not only ruin your beauty routine, but can also be painful at times. With temperatures constantly dropping, winters can be pretty rough on your usually soft lips. So taking care of your lips is very important, especially in winters than in the spring and summer. Here we list you some really simple and easy ways to take care of your lips this winter. Try these effective, quick ideas to keep your dry lips on the bay this winter season.
1. Resist the urge to lick your lips, even when they are dry and chapped. When saliva evaporates, it leaves the skin on the lips even more chapped.
2. Always use a moisturizer to make your lips soft, before you apply cosmetics, as they can make them crack or peel.
3. Just rub a little of coconut oil on your lips as as you get out of your shower and while going to bed at night. It quickly absorbs into the skin and prevents your lips from drying.
4. Occasionally, exfoliate your lips very gently with a toothbrush, or a warm washcloth. Rub them gently to allow loose skin to flake off, but be careful! You can also visit Monsoon Salon & Spa and get valuable advice by their experts on how to take care of your lips and skin this winter.
5. Include a lot of fluids in your diet. Eat fruits, leafy greens and green vegetables, and root veggies too, which are all full of water.