Top 3 things you must do with your hair in 2013/14
Well when it comes to evolving your look there is no time like the end of a season to get your thoughts provoked about some different looks that you may be of interest to look into in the year ahead.
Everyone likes to clean out there wardrobe every so often and remove old clothes, revamp your new season’s looks that are no longer in vogue well it is now time to do the same thing in regards to your hair.
For the woman
- Bangs are in so why not add some impact to your look, the choice is yours it can be subtle or bold.
- Adding tonal variation to your bangs is a really good way to highlight the new look, be individual with your choice of colour and placement. Less can be the best in terms of visablility as the fringe area is very visable so beware
- If you have long hair start to experiment with your “Up do’s” . there are so many ways to change your hair and look. Be different and have some choices in your look when you are going out. Nothing like a fresh look to make you feel Fab
For the guys
- If you do have a side part then why not add a little edgy look by growing the front area and sweeping it it back to give you that rockabilly 1940’s look very cool
- Texture is the word and boring hair needs it! Blunt straight lines are harsh and harder to maintain. Adding texture is a statement about your confidence, everyone will notice your new found attitude.
- Colour for men does not mean black boys! There are a million options for colour so don’t restrict your hair to 100 shades of brown when you can add a little life be it be subtle or over the top, you see in colour then show it in your hair!
There is a lot of attention of late about image consultants becoming so popular of late and there certainly is a connect with your image to what outcomes you have in your life. There is no surprise as to your clothes but hair says so much about a person’s inner self so beware the world has become very competitive and we all need to do whatever we can to stand out from the crowd.